What a little cutie! This little lady wasn't shy with those darling little smiles, showing us her gorgeous dimples to go with her precious little smirk! Baby Josie was born on July 4 and she is just a sweet little girl. Her parents, Krysta and Steve were happy and fun, definitely on the right track to being really awesome parents. We even got the chance to have some images with Josie and her Great-Grandma, Lyla, which was pure love through every moment. Click on the "Read More" link to view the entire gallery, enjoy!

Comments

09/11/2017 11:58pm

Such a adorable collection it is.

Such an adorable little bundle of joy! Look at her smiles. I mean, how can you not love her? Congratulations on having such a cute little angel in your family. Perhaps, you could share more of baby Josie's pictures regularly on this blog. I would definitely keep updated with you. Thank you so much for posting this heartwarming blog!

09/12/2017 12:43am

Nice post, thanks for sharing it with us.

10/04/2017 3:46am

What a cute and adorable baby! I suddenly remember my niece, Hera Althea who ages the same as her. My niece was born on January 20 and she is the cutest baby I have seen in my life! She is really adorable and sweet, just like her mother. She brings happiness to our family especially to my sister in law who is in other country right now to work, she always says to us that every time she see Hera's laughter, her tiredness suddenly disappears and motivates her to work even harder. Hera Althea will always be one of my favorite people in the world and I promise that I will be the best auntie she could have in her life.

11/06/2017 5:03am

Something went wrong with these photos. Can you upload them here once more, please?

The process is very simple. You simply have to position a few drops of the a stream of pee on the chemical collection and see area knowledge about implantation bleeding. The instructions are written seemingly and are easy to follow.